Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Well Done!

I am one proud Mama this afternoon. Miss Brooklyn made the Regional netball team today - next stop: State Trials!
And what does this mean you may ask? Well, for Brooke it means training down on the Gold Coast once a week for the next 5 weeks. For me, it means a LOT of money, a LOT of driving, and taking her to Toowoomba next month for 4 days for the trials. She will miss rep training over this time, but to be honest, she will get a better level of coaching with this team, so I'm not concerned at all.

I am going to get a job so I can pay for these girls of mine - I have found one with Netball Queensland, that requires teaching and developing netball at junior level in schools. I can do that! I figure I already spend so much time involved in netball, I may as well get paid for it LOL. I'm ringing them tomorrow, so wish me luck...

Talk soon xx

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger shellyC said...

Good Luck Flossy with your job prospects...sounds like you would be perfect for it.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Good Luck !!! Children certainly keep you poor :) Hugss

10:33 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Good luck with the job and congrats to daughter. sounds like you both will be burning the candle at both ends

10:41 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Good luck Suzie. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. And congrats to Miss Brooklyn. She must work very hard.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Congratulations to your dear Brooklyn! You Go, Girl!!!!!!
And to you, dear Flossy...hope things work together for good...
:o)

11:30 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

Go Girls,I wish you both the best of british, well done Brooklyn and good luck with the job suzie,you will have to get a stock of energy to keep the pace up, but will be worth it.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home