Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Little Bit Smug

Do you like my new banner? (Look up).

I made it myself - clever aren't I?
Now I'm aware that some of you will think "well, that's easy". Let me tell you, for me, it's definitely quite an achievement! LOL I am not finding the whole HTML thing easy at all! But I persevere - one day I'll get the hang of it. I'm not up to creating stunning web pages just yet though...

Anyway, I put it up there so you will never forget how to find my shop LOL (Yes, it's a link!)

Today was one of those days where you get motivated and it all flies out the window. I popped up to the shops to pick up a little thingy I needed to finish decorating my soapcakes, and was planning to come straight home - honestly I was! But I rang my friend tracie to say hi and ended up going over for a "quick" cuppa and catch-up which lasted somewhere in the region of four hours...
The children (whom I had left at home in the care of Miss Gabbie), professed to be fading away from hunger in several text messages I received LOL
I swear, we do have food in the house - it's just they seem to think if it's not instant, it's too hard *rolls eyes*

So that was my extremely unproductive day. I'm on a mission tomorrow to create those little candles, and a "manly" bar of shampoo/soap (would that be soapoo do you think?) - something I think is sure to go down well in this house at least :)

Wish me luck!

--------------------oOo--------------------

9 Comments:

Blogger Kali said...

Well done. I for one definitely am not thinking "that's easy".
You are doing so well and your store looks fab too.
Ah well, not to worry about today...We all need days like this, and I'm sure you'll be much more productive for it tomorrow.
BTW, hehehe @ soapoo *lol*

10:56 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I know what you mean about setting things up...I am learning as I go...I will look at someone's blog and think...hmmmmmm...how did they do that...and then I can't rest until I figure it out...lol!!
I still wanna eat one of those cupcake soaps :-O

11:38 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

"thingy" lol... my sweet, it is a tip or a nib... but you knew that,right? lol

Hey, what about soaps on ropes lol...my Christopher has been annoying me for years to find them for him...

Oh golly gosh, I hear you about blindness in children when it comes to food preparation. My children could'nt even find a waterbottle if it was'nt shoved up their little chicken beaks lol.

Huge hug, xox Nic.

11:56 PM  
Blogger PEA said...

What a terrific job you did with the store...I love it, it looks so warm and inviting!! The very best of luck to you with it!! I'm also very impressed at the banner you made...HTML is all chinese to me and I'm just now learning a bit about it. Glad you had a nice visit with your friend...we all need that once in a while and I find taking time off "refreshes the batteries". lol

1:57 AM  
Blogger Hulda said...

Hi, I have never been at your blog earlier, but I think it is really nice. And your banner is so sweet and romantic. A great job! I have changed banner too, and I know it wasen`t easy! :) I found your blog through Seaside Entchantment.

8:45 AM  
Blogger It's a FLIP-FLOP World said...

Always take time for your friends. You will never regret that ever!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger ms*robyn said...

from strength to strength - that is you ms*flossy!!!! a woman of substance - xoxo

12:46 PM  
Blogger pearlsandpolkadots said...

Way to go....thay are so beautiful....I could just eat them off of my computer! I can't wait until they are ready for purchase. They would be perfect in our shop.

I admire your work with the html...I have tried before, and it is so very tough. Keep up with the beauties! On & off the web.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Vintage Wine said...

WOW is all I can say :-) I`m really impressed by your talent & I love the way the banner and your website look! But the cupcake soaps really won me over ;-)
Great work!

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home