Saturday, June 03, 2006

A Quiet Weekend...

Yes, that's right. I get to stay home this weekend. Apart from Saturday morning, there is no netball! I get to recover a little before the onslaught of the next two weeks :)

Saturday evening, we are going to a Trivia Night, to raise funds for the local High School band - I get to go out and prove I'm not just a clueless blonde! (Hopefully LOL)

And Sunday? Well, I thought I had nothing planned, but I have a baby shower to attend. That I don't mind :)

Speaking of babies, my sister is in hospital at this very moment. She has been induced, but my little nephew is being stubborn about it, with contractions starting and stopping, and understandably, my sister has lost her sense of humour about it all. But I would think that sometime today, I will be an auntie again! I will let you know when it happens...

3.30pm: No baby yet...

Update: At 7.29pm on Saturday June 3rd, baby Cooper was born weighing 8lb 9oz!

--------------------oOo--------------------

12 Comments:

Blogger Kali said...

What an amazing time, the birth of a new precious babe! I hope it all goes well for your sis, from here on in Floss...I will be checking back in for any news.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Exciting day for you..Hope by now the nephew has arrived..for your sister's sake.
Happy boy oh boy!
:o)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Nothing like a new babe in the family to bring joy and happiness to everyone. Happy Days!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Baby yet?

10:44 PM  
Blogger PEA said...

Nothing like the birth of a baby to bring hope and happiness!! I hope all has gone well for your sister and that you've already seen your new little nephew:-)

11:06 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Welcome lil' baby Cooper!!! Blessings to the entire family on such a joyous event!!!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Congratulations Auntie Suzie! Enjoy your new little nephew for all the innocence and love he brings to you all. Much love xox

12:50 PM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Yes, Congratulations Auntie!!! The sweetest miracle from God is a new life. Hope you have a wonderful week-end too.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

How sweet! Welcome to the world little cherub ~ congratulations to you all :)

1:04 PM  
Blogger Calidore said...

Yipee another precious baby to enter our world, full of all the joy and love that only a baby can bring. Congratulations to you all.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Congratulations Aunty 'Flossie'. I hope your sister is feeling well (certainly relieved) and that she and Cooper bond beautifully. Is this your sister's first baby?

2:13 PM  
Blogger PEA said...

What great news...congratulations to the whole family!! I love the name Cooper and can't wait for you to be able to post a picture of him:-)

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home