Thursday, June 01, 2006

Stuff and Nonsense.

Well, here I am at 8am eating chocolate chippie biscuits (Gabbie made 'em last night) for breakfast, because I haven't done any grocery shopping in an age, and we don't even have bread in the house! I have been far too busy rearranging the house to go shopping LOL.
That's what I did yesterday, change the lounge room around, and putter a bit - ok, a lot :)
Really, I should have been making things, because my little online shop is now ready to be set up! Yay! Of course it has taken so long, and I was getting quite disheartened about it all, and have next to nothing organised for it. Maybe I'll let it be until I get back from all these netball trips - I get home on June 21st.
Anyway, I am Amethyst Grove - at least I won't forget the name of it! LOL And it suits well enough, the kind of things I will be selling.
So there you go - "Amethyst Grove" For A Lovely Life. Don't go looking for me yet, I haven't done the technical stuff to set it up :)

Now, I am trying to re-organise my schedule to fit in regular work hours, but I have decided it's very hard to do, when the kid's schedules change every couple of weeks or so. Do any of you have this problem? And how do I make it so I don't have to do up a new list every couple of weeks? I should warn you here, I write everything down in half hour increments - if I give myself too much leeway, nothing ever gets done! Again, maybe I should wait until at least after the netball trips...
But any hints would be gratefully received :)
Just for fun, here is a copy of one of my daily lists:


Monday - Winter
5.30: Lunches
6.00: Shower
6.30: Kids up; Breakfast
7.00: Load of laundry; Breakfast dishes
7.30: Spritz bathrooms; Hang out laundry
8.00: Load of laundry; Sweep/vacuum floors
8.30: Dinner preparation; Hang out laundry
9.00: Load of laundry; Mop floors
9.30: Paperwork/bills; Hang out laundry
10.00: Run errands or Morning tea
10.30: Make soap; Bottle Linen Waters; Make scented stones
2.30: Make afternoon tea/bake
3.30: Cook dinner if necessary; Kids home; Dishes
4.00: Netball training
6.30: Dinner
7.00: Dishes
7.30: Computer
8.45: 15 minute tidy
9.00: Bed

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

I can understand where you are coming from! I amke my list each night for the next day. I seem to handle it better than my family and friends. How do they get things done while chatting all day?

8:39 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Wow, I'm tired just reading your list!

I have so much faith in your ability to get everything done, you'll find your own routines that work best for you and for the children.

I'm also an every half hour listmaker, I have to really structure my time at home and work otherwise I get bogged down too easily.

I can't wait to see your new store!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

You are doing a fabulous job! I have always been good at organising, therefore don't need lists, but often write them for reassurance. It took me five years before being able to leave the dishes until the next morning.... now I have passed my habbits onto Christopher who will finish what I leave lol (is handy sometimes) xox

8:00 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

I can't wait to see your new store ~ you'll get it done Flossy.

9:47 PM  
Blogger PEA said...

Wow, do you even have time to breathe?? lol I can't believe how busy you are every day and yet you seem to get it all done:-) My boys are now grown and moved out...I do miss them but ohhhh I so enjoy being able to do things in my own time now!! Good luck with your store!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Goodness me, Flossy - I hope you have some relaxation time during your week, otherwise you'll burn yourself out before you get to my age!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

You sound very organized....no guilty conscience for you..=)

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home