Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A Wee Break

Hello my friends.
I wanted to let you all know that I will be taking a blogger hiatus for a little while.

I am focusing on my website and trying to make it as fabulous as I can, and it takes time...I'm feeling guilty that I haven't got the time to visit you all and catch up, so hence the announcement. I'm really not intentionally neglecting you :) I promise!

I have pages to write for the store, product to stock, fripperies to make and promote, and a list as long as my arm of OPP's (other people's projects). Thanks to netball, I haven't been able to get around to them as soon as I'd like. (One more week and it settles down considerably).

I hope you don't forget me :( I will visit when I can, and of course, you'll be the first to know when Amethyst Grove - The Store is up and running properly!

Much love, take good care of yourselves and your lovely families, and I will see you back here real soon...

Suzie xxx

--------------------oOo--------------------

14 Comments:

Blogger Calidore said...

Take all the time you need.

Hugs and good luck with the store.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

You GO GIRL!!!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Suzie...take all the time you must. We will all be here and will look forward to seeing the storefront when it is complete! See you soon!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

You will be missed!! Hurry back!!
:-D

11:54 PM  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Hi Flossy,
Hope you see this message before you nick off! I have just mailed your Tea Time Swap parcel - hope you like everything!
Gina

1:13 AM  
Blogger It's a FLIP-FLOP World said...

Hello. I was just visiting Mindy at Peaceful Corner and saw that she visits you and decided to look at your blog. Looks like this is a bad time with you stopping for awhile. I love your store name. My birthday is in Feb so I am very partial to amythest..my favorite..that is what drew me especially. I live in the USA in Ga. I would love to come back and visit when you get back up and running again. I will try to come back and visit. Come visit me if you have the time. I am just a mother and grandmother..not very interesting and not a great writer but love meeting new people.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

We'll miss you. Come back soon!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Suzie, I's so excited for you and your new shop...can't wait to see all the fripperies!!! What fun! Take as much time as you need...we'll be here waiting for your return!! Blessings and hugs dear...

2:23 PM  
Blogger PEA said...

The very best of luck to you with your store and like the others, I'm quite looking forward to seeing the web site when you're done with it!! Take good care of yourself and "see" you when you return:-)

2:38 PM  
Blogger ms*robyn said...

good luck with it all Suzie!! I do hope we stay in touch - seems many of us are taking time away. xoxo

10:02 PM  
Blogger Garden girl said...

good luck with the store and website! we shall miss you!!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Sharon K said...

We will miss you..and take the time you need for you now. We will be waiting for your return soon.

5:49 AM  
Blogger jellyhead said...

Good luck with all the plans, Flossy. You're on my blogroll, so I definitely won't forget you! (In fact, I'm going away in a week, until July 21, so I will see how you are as soon as I'm home again)

Take care of yourself Flossy!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Enjoy your time off! Summer is so fleeting and there is so much to do outdoors plus the other things. It must be great fun to have a store =). I'd better go pack hubby's lunch..tomorrow is only 33 minutes away!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home