Tuesday, July 04, 2006

5 Things Meme

Five things (found this one at Dawn's and I liked it)

....in my fridge:
milk; cheese; wine; tomato sauce; something I can't quite identify all the way in the back

...in my closet:
pink cowgirl hat; books; craft supplies; overflowing laundry hamper; oh, and some clothes hanging up - all the way in the back LOL

...in my purse:
lip balm; mobile phone; empty wallet (of cash that is); my business cards; sunnies - all the way down the bottom...

...in my car:
the entire wardrobe of my three delightful children; chairs x 2; a few very old french fries; water bottles; perfume

Five people I am tagging...
Puss-in-boots; Nicole; Ms*Robyn; Leanne; Pea

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Oh bugger! lol... now you've gone and done it.. I have to actually think and use my brain. Do you know what time it is? lol

french fries lol

11:06 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

OK, you got me. Now I actually have to get my bottom out of this chair and step away from the computer to go find out just what I have where.... this is a lot of excercise you know! What is my reward for the effort? LOL! :)

12:34 AM  
Blogger PEA said...

Hey I've been tagged and it didn't even hurt! lol I've never done a meme before but I'll give it a try...see what I do for you flossy? lol

1:49 AM  
Blogger PEA said...

mine is now up hehe

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home