Monday, July 03, 2006

More Peg Bags :)



A couple more peg bags I made last night. I really like making these plain as it lets the fabric stand out, and when they such are gorgeous fabrics, I don't like to mess about with them too much!
I am working on some totes and bags at the moment, and will post pics when they are all finished.

I also made some more cupcake soaps yesterday - vanilla flavoured, yum! Tomorrow I decorate them and will show you those as well :)
I gave Mum something like 30 yards of fabric this afternoon that she is going to cut out for me - they will be turned into aprons, so lots of sewing for me next week!

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments you have left about the store - they are all very much appreciated.
Must go and check on dinner - talk soon...

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Vintage Wine said...

They`re both wonderful but the one on the top is my favourite, it`s beautiful!

I love your cupcake soaps & I`m looking forward to the pictures.

This time difference is funny sometimes. It feels strange to be reading about your dinner when I`m thinking about making myself a early lunch :-)

6:45 PM  
Blogger Cookie said...

You certainly are hurtling along with the shop stock...Well Done ! its going to be so scrumptious. Hugs

12:45 AM  
Blogger PEA said...

Like the others, these are beautiful too. My mom used to have her own craft shop and I had taken many pictures of all her stuff...they were taken with a regular camera though so I'll have to scan all the pictures first...if you want I can email them to you when I'm done and maybe some of her crafts can give you ideas. Just let me know:-)

1:19 AM  
Blogger Rosa said...

How lovely! You work fast!! Wow.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Busy bee Busy bee.... I love the black trim, very effective. Have you thought about doing soaps that look like cake slices... Mmmm lemon meringue pie.. Oh yum! I still have'nt managed to untie your apron from around Bella's neck...lol...she is in love with it I think. Nicole xox.

12:03 PM  
Blogger norththreads said...

How lovely~Your on a roll!

1:24 PM  
Blogger shellyC said...

You really are churning them out and they are so beautiful too!! You really have the most gorgeous fabrics!!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home