Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ooh Ooh!!

I'm very excited!

Yesterday afternoon, my mobile phone rang, and I was having a bit of a blonde moment and missed the call :(
Checking the number, I didn't recognise it, so decided not to call back - I wish I had!
Upon checking my messages later, there was a message from Catherine Cox - Goal Shooter on the Australian Netball team! Calling little old me! Why?
Well a while ago, I entered a competition that she is affiliated with and she was ringing to tell me I had won the weekly prize ($500 and a snack hamper) and am now in the draw for the major prize - $5000 and a coaching clinic (for my wonderful team) with her :))
Wow - I never win anything...
Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me, because I REALLY want to win this. The money will go to the netball club, but the clinic is what I would be jumping up and down about LOL

If you want to check out my "winning" story, go and check out these pages and click on winners stories. (Mine is week 8)

Woohoo!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Whoo Hooo
Yahhh Flossy...it is great to win something isn't it!!!
Keep all fingers and toes crossed just for you!!
:-D

8:33 AM  
Blogger PEA said...

Doing the happy dance...oh what the heck, even cartwheels!!! Greattttt going Flossy, congrats on the win and I'm keeping everything crossed, even my eyes, hoping you win the BIG prize!!! Best of luck to you my friend:-)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Sharon K said...

Good luck and you GO GIRL.........

11:11 AM  
Blogger It's a FLIP-FLOP World said...

Great...I hope that you win...everyone should win something once in their life...

12:18 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

Congrats. and good luck!
I've got everything crossed for you :)

1:11 PM  
Blogger Vintage Wine said...

Congratulations!
My fingers are crossed :-)

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home