Wednesday, July 12, 2006


"So rescue yourself from these general themes and write about what your everyday life offers you; describe your sorrows and desires, the thoughts that pass through your mind and your belief in some kind of beauty - describe all these with heartfelt, silent, humble sincerity and, when you express yourself, use the Things around you, the images from your dreams, and the objects that you remember."
Rainer Maria Rilke from Letters to a Young Poet
This. This is what I want from my life; for my life. And for you too, my friends.

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Blythe said...

What a beautiful quote. I'm going to save that in my 'inspiring' file.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

What a beautiful quote...this is what I want to do also!!
:-D

4:27 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

amazing photo...

6:23 AM  
Blogger ms*robyn said...

lovely Flossy, I might just copy this out and put into my self discovery journal- but just one thing -when you do write what is in your heart or your beliefs - and then go public, sometimes you are persecuted for it! sometimes it is easier to keep it secret ;)
blessings & bliss

7:15 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Beautiful quote Flossy! xo

9:28 AM  
Blogger PEA said...

Love the quote and the picture is so beautiful too!! I've written down the quote and will read it often!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home