Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sunday Sewing



I made a couple of peg bags today, and am quite pleased with how they have turned out. They are nice and easy to make - which is good, because anything requiring too much brainpower would have been a bad thing today!
I'll let you in on a little secret - it's 4 o'clock in the afternoon and I'm still in my pyjamas! I have mooched around sewing and making more cupcakes today and just couldn't be bothered getting dressed LOL
However, I need to have a shower and make myself presentable so I can go to the supermarket and get something for dinner...perhaps grocery shopping sould be on the agenda tomorrow :)
Must dash, talk soon...

--------------------oOo--------------------

12 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Love the bags! Oh, so pretty!

9:42 PM  
Blogger ms*robyn said...

you are so clever! and who cares if you stayed in your jammies all day, not me!

10:06 PM  
Blogger PEA said...

The peg bags are beautiful!! Hey, some of my best cooking and cleaning have been done while still in my nightie!! lol

11:35 PM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Jarmies are just perfect attire for making peg bags and cupcakes...unfortunately they arnt for the supermarket. Damn !!!! Hugsss

11:46 PM  
Blogger Vintage Wine said...

They`re very pretty! :-)

11:49 PM  
Blogger Hulda said...

Hi! very pretty things you make! You have visited my blogshop, it is just in norvegian, but my blog is in norvegian and english. You find it at this link: http://huldals.blogspot.com

12:47 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Peg bags...how cute...I'm glad I no longer have a need for them though...I about broke my back hangin' out clothes in my younger days!!
:-D

2:49 AM  
Blogger littlejennywren said...

Beautiful pegbags. My daughter says that PJ day is officially Tuesday,I don't know why but it sounds good to me.

11:54 AM  
Blogger norththreads said...

These are fab!!!!! Luv them!! Cheers!

12:45 PM  
Blogger HORIZON said...

Are they for sale? Lovely work.
Enjoy your blog-
Bests,

3:41 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Looking good Flossy! Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Rose Garden Romantic said...

these are gorgeous!

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home