Monday, July 10, 2006

Two Days Later...

Hi friends, I would have caught up with you all yesterday, but I really wasn't feeling up to it :)

I had a lovely time on Saturday night, and drank a wee bit much Strawberry champagne, which left me feeling rather tired. I also may have had the teensiest headache to go with it! LOL

I was spoiled rotten with scrumptious gifts - lovely. Perhaps later today, I will get myself together enough to take pictures, but don't hold your breath :)

I love birthdays. To me they are a chance to start anew. That is how I've been feeling this past couple of days - it's never too late to become the person you want to be. That is what I'm doing for myself this year. I feel like I have spent a good many years just half living my life. Not any more! I'm in the best years of my life now, and I don't want to waste this precious time. There are things I want to do - nothing earth-shattering, more a lifestyle thing. So I'm promising myself that it's important enough to me, to actually DO it, instead of wishing and dreaming.

Time to make those dreams come true.

--------------------oOo--------------------

8 Comments:

Blogger ms*robyn said...

well - if you are going to change alot - my advice is don't blog about it - not a good idea - people won't like it hee, hee

seriously - go for what ever you want to do! let that goddess spirit shine!
blessings & bliss xoxo

7:20 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Strawberry champagne lol... I have two bottles of the stuff lurking in my fridge, waiting to lunge at me in my most inopportune moment. Sounds like you had a HUM DINGER of a birthday. I am SOOOO happy for you.

Good luck with your personal renovations lol... I have a request though... don't change your favourite colour lol! xox

10:56 AM  
Blogger PEA said...

So glad to hear you had such a lovely birthday and you deserved to be spoiled:-) As for making changes in your life, go for it...I made changes in mine a few years ago and I've never been more alive and enjoying life as much as I am now:-)

11:12 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Glad you are enjoying your life...keep at it and thanks for all of your encouragement to me!!
:-D

11:47 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Vintage Wine said...

I like that last sentence, Time to make those dreams come true. It`s inspiring!

Good luch with the changes! :-)

5:25 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

I'm so glad that you had such a lovely birthday Flossy ~ Best wishes for making all your dreams come true! xox

6:46 PM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Glad you had a happy birthday and good luck with the personal reno......Hugssss

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home