Thursday, July 13, 2006

Wow!!





A very nice courier man came and gave me this today - my prize!
Lots and lots and lots of biscuits LOL - and check it out...a pink netball!! Just what I have always wanted (truly, ask my friends), I won't use it though as it's autographed :)
Thank you Paradise Foods - the girls will be thrilled with all this :) I will keep the coffee and plunger for myself though, the last thing those teenagers need is caffeine - they are hyped up enough as it is LOL.
You know, I was thinking just last night I needed a big basket I can use for picnics...

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

Ooooh, yummy! And I love the netball, so bright yet feminine! Shall we meet for a virtual cuppa soon?

2:37 PM  
Blogger shellyC said...

What a fancy Netball. Maybe if they had had those years ago I might have taken up Netball instead of Hockey!!!

Enjoy your new picnic basket too.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Wow...neat prize!!
:-D

10:55 PM  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Hey cool, a pink netball. Lots of goodies too, a great prize. The girls should love all that.

Is Brooke feeling better?

10:56 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Oh how cool!

1:14 AM  
Blogger PEA said...

It must have been so much fun to take everything out of the basket and admire it:-) Lots of goodies for sure!!! And what a neat netball with the autograph on it!!! Enjoy your prizes:-)

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home