Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Flossy's Back at Blogger!!

Hi friends, I'm back!
Many aplologies for being gone so long, but I was in no great hurry to sort my internet problems out - I really enjoyed the break, and the house has never been cleaner! LOL

Anyways, I'm here now, and I have loads and loads of friends to catch up with, and parcels to post (because I am slack and technical stuff can destroy a LOT of things).

I hope you are all super duper well and happy. Things here have been fairly quiet, but I will endeavour to catch you up on what I have been doing...

Not terribly much really.
Lots and lots of laundry, as usual, and mucho housekeeping. I am playing netball three times a week, but I am putting on weight rapidly - hmmph! Never mind I have a plan for that...
The kids are all well, just going to school and stuff. I don't recall any great dramas over the past couple of months. Netball is grinding to a halt for them - grand final this weekend. Brooklyn's team didn't make it but Gabbie's did, so my fingernails will be gone by Saturday lunchtime!
Harry, well, he is Harry :) He is very good at being a boy.
Ummm. I have been thinking about getting a job, but so far haven't had much luck (any luck actually) which leads me to believe I should forget that idea and get stuck in to my own stuff. Of which I have done very little recently, mainly because I haven't been able to update the shop. Now I am back online of course, that is not an excuse anymore. So with that, my friends, I am going to go and do something!

I will be along to your blogs soon - it will be ever so lovely to see you all again :)

Much love to you xxx

--------------------oOo--------------------

12 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Ann said...

How nice you are back! You sound busy but thats life I know. The days just seem to fly by and fall is almost here for us. Well, off I go to work on my redwork embroidery. The design is hard to see, I had to use a transfer pencil but if I ever get it done I'm going to be proud of myself...grin.!!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Oh Yay!
Jumping up and down with joy.
Jump jump jump jump jump.
lol
So very very pleased that you are back... very very pleased lol.
xox Nic

11:37 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

It's good to have you back!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

Welcome back, my partner in crime! I've missed you so -- and I can't wait to hear all about all of your internet-free adventures!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

welcome back!!! missed you oodles!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Flossy just come over from Alice A Growing Delight
looks like you have been a very busy person i shall return

1:38 PM  
Blogger cityfarmer said...

Sounds like you neede a break...it'll take hours of blogging to chat with everyone...finally able to visit your little amethust corner of the world....I'll be back.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Lee-ann said...

Flossy, I too am pleased to see a lovely blogger back with her many friends and just so glad you got all your computer problems solved.

Will enjoy seeing you out and about!
Lee-ann

10:21 PM  
Blogger shellyC said...

I swear I must have ESP!!! I sent you a quick card in the post TODAY...cause I was a bit worried about you.....and here you are back!!! Very very HAPPY!!! Bet you loved the break though!!

love shelly

10:46 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

great to have you back, a break is good gets rid of the cobwebs and gives you time to catch up on all the other things.
Hugs G

11:29 PM  
Blogger It's a FLIP-FLOP World said...

Hey nice to see you back. I have you on my bloglines so that when you DID DECIDE to come back on I would know it..Nice to have you back here again. You were missed as you can tell.

11:45 PM  
Blogger sharonkay said...

Missed you and so glad you are back. I had some problems and you will now find me at Lavender and Lace.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home