Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday

Good Morning everyone! Do you like the new me? I have some tweaking to do yet, but I felt I needed a new look, and I think I quite like this one :)

Well, I spent all day yesterday fluffing about on the laptop, like I said. I have now got it all set up with my sewing machine so I can start embroidering again. Yay! I had to make a couple of phone calls to help desks here and there, but it's all done now and I'm itching to get creative with some monogramming and such :) I have towels to do for netball, and a couple of jackets as well - enough to keep me going for a day...

It was blowing a gale all day yesterday, and now it has turned decidedly cool. Spring was here, but it's retreated for a little while I think!

Much to do today, my friends - I will get this blog back to rights soon, I promise :)

I will let you know how the girls go tomorrow...wish them luck!

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger shellyC said...

LOVE the new look!!!

Good Luck to your girls this weekend. We have two hockey semi finals this weekend too.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Yeh!Now I can comment on how much I have missed you and how lovely your new look is!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

me likes the red!!!!!!!

10:12 AM  
Blogger littlejennywren said...

Wow I thought I was in the wrong place. It will take my tired eyes a while to get used to your sumptious new look. Well done.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Sassy Red for a Sassy Gal....Hugssss

5:49 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

Gorgeous! Simply Gorgeous! Welcome back -- so excited to hear all about the embroidery, too. Do let me know how it goes. I've contemplated setting up an embroidery machine to the computer, but haven't done it yet. Keep us posted!

12:18 AM  
Blogger Garden girl said...

OH yes - lovely in red! suits you!

V nice template.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home