Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday

Yay! It's raining again (thanks Tammy) not heavily but it's still wet stuff falling from the sky...

So what will Friday bring? I would love to stay home and recover from yesterday - I am feeling a bit sore from all that moving,and I played netball last night too - but there are things to do.

Harry starts playing futsal (indoor soccer) tonight and I need to go and get him some shin pads. The ball they use is smaller and harder (and heavier I think) than a normal soccer ball, and it hurts!
While I am at the shops, I want to have a look around for some storage bins and things. With an unfinished house you can never have too much temporary storage!

When I come home, I have some makings in the fridge of whipped soap to turn into cupcakes, so I really need to do something with that before one of the kids thinks it's a bowl of custard LOL. It wouldn't hurt them, but it's a bowl of fat - Ewww!

I have no kids home tonight, so Sweetie and I may go out for dinner, or just stay in and relax at home :)
Harry is going to his Dad's after futsal, Brooklyn is staying at a friend's place and Gabbie is going to the rodeo with a friend and then staying the night as well! And I have just remembered that football is on the telly tonight (semi-finals), so I bet we will be staying in! LOL

Need to go and clean up a little before I go anywhere - talk soon...

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Vintage Wine said...

Oh, I love your cupcakes soaps :-) Please show us some pictures of them!

I hope you have a nice Friday & enjoy the weekend!

4:10 PM  
Blogger sharonkay said...

Hi Flossy, A quiet evening home--no children--have a wonderful evening you two.

4:55 AM  
Blogger PEA said...

For sure, take advantage of having an evening to yourselves!! My son Corey is home for the weekend so I think I'll treat him to chinese food for dinner tonight:-)

7:02 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Flossy,
You mentioning those cupcakes got me to thinking...did you ever open your on-line shop?
:-D

8:56 AM  
Blogger Vintage Wine said...

I`ve tagged you, hope you don`t mind ;-)

11:58 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I hope you and your sweetie have a lovely night together. Much love, Nic xox.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Flossy...Im so glad you are back!!! I have missed hearing from you. And I know the gals over at the Happy Housewives Club would love for you to stop in.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home