Saturday, October 07, 2006

*pouting*
For the second year running, we lost the grand final by one goal - ONE GOAL!!! This little vegemite is not a happy camper at the moment. I'm a wee bit competitive and don't like to lose. Everyone says it's meant to be fun playing sport - well I'm sorry, but for me, losing isn't fun!
Anyway, that means I play another year of netball - no retirement until I actually win this particular competition LOL

In other developments, the sewing room has been cleared out, in readiness for finally getting some walls! I have 10 large plastic containers full of "stuff" with nowhere to put them. The sewing machine will go into my bedroom I think - a bit cramped, but I can still sew if I want/need. Once the walls are sheeted, it turns into Miss Gabbie's new bedroom, so basically, I have lost my sewing room until downstairs is finished. And you may have noticed that around here, we don't like to rush these things! (Wall frames have been up for 14 months - that's terrible!)

Much as I love my Sweetie, he is very disorganised about getting things around here finished in any sort of order. Things get started and then we wait, and we wait...
We put in our shed around the same time as the walls in the house and today, he finished building the retaining wall around the shed! Yay!!!! Now I can get a garden happening to screen the shed from the road a little.

So it seems things are happening around here - must be the Spring weather huh?

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Remiman said...

Flossy,
Fiesty little dickens,aren't you? ;-)
rel

10:56 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Dropping in to say "Hi" Mz Flossy!!
Sounds like you've been a busy woman!!
:-D

4:29 AM  
Blogger jellyhead said...

Oh, no - victory was so close yet just not close enough - how frustrating! So....next year will have to be the year your team wins!

7:52 AM  
Blogger shellyC said...

Know how you feel about such a close victory!! SHAME!!! Looks like we are both giving it another year!!

Well done on all the busy stuff at your house....spring!!!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Big Sigh!
Oh well... next year shall be the one you win.

Another accomplishment crossed off the list eh? Well done. So which year do you think the house will be finished lol. Not that I can talk.... you should see my guest room *&%$# the beds are on their sides and the floor is covered in "stuff". Oh dear!

Much love, Nic xox.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Kali said...

Sorry on such a close loss Flossy ~ best of luck for next season!

I am sure the house will be worth the wait once it's all done ;-)

Have a lovely evening!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home