Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Eve of a Brand New Year.

I love this time of year - the feeling that tomorrow I can start a new year with a clean slate and make of it what I will.

I thought about all sorts of resolutions and have decided on just one. One that means the most to me and pretty much covers everything.

In 2007, I am going to be more...mindful.

I will think before I do, speak and think.

Every little thing I say and do impacts on someone and / or something, and it ain't necessarily good, which is why I resolve to be mindful.
I love the word mindful. To me it conjures up images of thoughtfulness and care, and when I go, that is how I would like to be remembered.

Blessings for your New Year.

(I was going to do a rant about certain political events occuring around the world, but have decided I would rather focus on more peaceful subjects today - see? Mindful. )

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Remiman said...

Flossy,
Mindful you are my dear. good job.
I wish for you a new year filled with wonderous discoveries. Aproductive and fruitful year on multiple levels.
rel

9:06 AM  
Blogger Vintage Wine said...

Happy New Year Flossy!
Love,
Elisabeth

7:21 PM  
Blogger shellyC said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Flossy!! Enjoy 2007!!!
shelly

8:13 AM  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Happy New Year to you!

Love

8:18 AM  
Blogger jellyhead said...

It's so good to hear from you again Flossy! Happy New Year!!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Have a wonderful 2007!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Have a great 2007. Lovely to see you back again. Hugs

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home