Sunday, December 24, 2006

Flossy's Back at Blogger!!

Oh my goodness.

No I haven't fallen off the planet. I've just been busy doing life.

I apologise to everyone for my absence and seeming rudeness. However, I am back and rearing to go.

Over the next little while I am just going to see in what direction me and my blog want to go, so there may be some rambling going on (so what's new? lol).

In the meantime I want to wish everyone a very happy and safe holiday season.

Talk soon...

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Happy Christmas, Flossy! Welcome back!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Well hello there!!Just in time to wish you a very merry Christmas full of rich blessings!!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Vintage Wine said...

It's so nice seeing you again! I've thought much about you and your family.
Merry Christmas & may the next year be safe and peaceful!
Love,
Elisabeth

4:23 AM  
Blogger Kali said...

Merry Christmas Flossy! xox

8:54 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to you Flossie!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

So lovely to see you back again. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. Hugsss

10:52 AM  
Blogger Remiman said...

Flossy,
Welcome back. IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN.
REL

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home