Saturday, December 30, 2006

That Bit Bteween Christmas and New Year's.

We had a lovely Christmas around here. Busy, but enjoyable.
Boxing Day was used traditionally - ie: doing as little as possible and recovering from the excesses of the day before.

I am fortunate to have the in between time off work, I go back on the 2nd. Now that I know I have to make the most of these little breaks, I have been getting into the house like a madwoman. LOL

It's a perfect time to declutter, don't you think? After getting new stuff at Xmas and making a clean start to the New Year.
So that's what I have been doing.
We have taken one trailer load to the tip, and we are going to have a garage sale in two weeks.
So far I have done all the bedrooms, the sewing room and am half way through the kitchen. Just have the desk and the craft supplies cupboard to go (oh my goodness!!). Yog has done the shed - that alone took 3 days! LOL

I only have today and tomorrow left, because (weather permitting) we want to spend the day at the beach on Monday.

So I will catch up with you all next year!
I hope you have a positively scrumptious year ahead, filled with joyous blessings and a lot of love.

Talk soon...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home