Saturday, January 27, 2007

Drip...drip...drip...

That's the sound of sweat.

It is soooooo hot!

So, I made more soap - laundry soap.
The scent is rather yummy. It's called "orchid" which is odd, because orchids don't have a scent.
I guess it smells they way they would if they could.

I am just hoping it is a nice, hard soap that's suitable for grating. I'll let you know in about 4 weeks or so...

I made some other stuff too

My delightful children(!) go back to school on Monday. Miss Brooklyn is going into her first year of high school, Harry is in Grade 5 and Miss Gabbie is in Grade 11.
I think they're over their holidays for now - 6 weeks is just too long.
We are all organised and just waiting now, to get into the swing of things...

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Hey Flossy - I love the new look of your blog!

3:24 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Hi Flossy! So happy to hear from you again!! I have missed you!! Love the new look of both blogs...awesome!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Vintage Wine said...

Your new blog is really nice! I love icecream, and I eat it even though it's cold here ;-)

Love,
Elisabeth

3:15 AM  
Blogger Kali said...

you sure are a busy girl! Love the sound of your orchid laundry soap, and that ice~cream sounds so scrummy!

7:37 PM  
Blogger VintagePretty said...

I saw the pictures of your soap and it looks so good (I bet it smells amazing). At the moment it's mild here in England, but with a biting wind ~ in winter I can never imagine the warmth of summer and in summer I can never imagine the cold of winter, hehe.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'm using a vintage apple soap at the moment and it just makes me feel heavenly with the gorgeous smell. I don't think you can beat the feeling you get from pampering yourself with gorgeous soaps and powders etc.
I hope your chickens have a wonderful school year.
xox

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home