Saturday, January 20, 2007

A New Direction

I think I am going to change things a little around here.
Starting with the template - many thanks to Caz, she does beautiful work!
I am tinkering around with Amethyst Grove - the store. After letting it go, I am wanting to get it off the ground again. So this little space on the web is going to be dedicated to what is going on over there...
At the moment that is not a lot, but things are afoot! Here is where you will learn first what gorgeous things are coming up :)

I will probably start myself another website and/or blog to focus on other things fairly soon, and I promise I will let you know when it is up and running...

For now though, I can tell you that I am in the kitchen cooking up some rather scrumptious soaps - some almost edible! Along with a novel idea that hopefully people will love. Pictures will come soon enough...

I hope this finds everyone well and happy. I apologise for not getting over to see too many of you, but it really is a time thing. I would never get any sleep at all!
But I do think of you and send happy thoughts out into the world on a regular basis.

Talk soon...

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Kali said...

Hi Flossy!
It's wonderful to see you posting again. I check up on you often and was so pleased to hear you were working. How is it going?
Your new look here is lovely, and there must be something in the air, being a new year and all. I too have got a few new things on the go, and have finally opened my etsy shoppe. I also hope to start selling on ebay soon.
Here's cheers and good luck to us both! Take care xox

8:49 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Hey Flossy...the banner is cute! Love the face!

5:08 AM  
Blogger jellyhead said...

Hi Flossy, glad to hear you are going ahead with your store. I'm sure it will be a hit!

Don't worry - we all understand the crazy-busy thing. I have a hard time getting to all my favourite blogs often enough, too.

Have a fab weekend!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home