Tuesday, February 13, 2007

There It Goes...

My time and life, that is.

I am feeling a bit short-changed. It's only mid-February, and my life is not my own anymore.

Yep, you guessed it - netball.

Seems the season starts earlier and finishes later each year. Already this week (and it's only Tuesday) I have had two meetings. Tomorrow I start playing again, and Thursday is Brooklyn's training. As of next week she trains Tuesdays as well.

I am looking forward to Friday, when I can come straight home from work and relax, instead of running all over the countryside LOL.

Aaaah winter. Nothing quite like it - except it's still Summer where I live!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger VintagePretty said...

It sounds exciting though - do you have any matches planned? I can imagine you're very healthy from it too!

Have a good week :)

2:02 AM  
Blogger shellyC said...

Good luck with your Netball season. May you win the grandfinal and remain injury free!!
I am not playing hockey this year -I can't fit it in!!

5:54 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I was thinking about that very subject this morning. Why does it feel as though time is moving much too quickly? I think I may move to Tasmania to be near Kali.... life jsut seems a whole lot sweeter down there. I think I have well and truly missed the boat to get Belle into netball this season.... oh well, there's always next year.
Lots of love, Nicole xox.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Vintage Wine said...

Sounds like you're busy :-)

Have a nice weekend!

Love,
Elisabeth

3:00 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Looking forward to your return...

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home