Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday

Goodness.

So very little has been happening here that it is hard to find something to blog about!

Now that netball season is over for a little while, life has become very peaceful. The girls and I are still adjusting to not having training to get to.

I am looking for a treadmill at the moment. My sister is getting married in a week and yesterday I went shopping for something to wear.

OMG! I didn't realise how much weight I had put on this past year.

Not having a full length mirror in the house, I truly had no idea. It was only when I tried a dress on that I got a real good look - and I did not like what I saw.

So instead of spending a small fortune on a piece of clothing, I am going to spend a bigger fortune on something more helpful to me.

Wish me luck.

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger VintagePretty said...

I'm sure that now it's becoming Spring where you are, the weight will fall off, with the gardening and enjoying outdoors. I make like a little dormouse in Winter and feed up for hibernation ;)

Good luck with the search.

4:16 AM  
Blogger Kali said...

Good Luck Flossy!
It's never nice when it hits you that you are 'bigger' than you think, especially when you a looking for something new to wear to a special occassion.
I can definitely relate to the struggle with weight.
Just remember that there are many in a similar situation. Easy does it, and remember that you are beautiful regardless of your size.
Have a wonderful Sunday xo Kali

9:49 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Scales should be abolished! I think they are the devil himself disguised to taunt us and depress us into submission. I personally ignore mine and keep them outside an arms length.... and lets not get started with mirrors. I wish you the very best of luck with your mission... though I bet you are not half as bad as what you think! You still shine bright in my eyes my dearest friend. It is absolutely fabulous to have you back in the blogger world... you have been ever so greatly missed. Congrats on the grand final.. that is brilliant news. xox Nic

9:37 AM  
Blogger (Angie) Norththreads: said...

hi Flossy, it was so nice to hear from you!!!!! Congrats on your weight loss endeavor!
~blessings~

7:23 AM  
Blogger adam said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home