Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Muffins

It has been a quiet week here so far. Nice.

I have finally put myself onto a healthy eating kick and even did a little (a very little) exercise.

You see, I quit the dreaded cigarettes over a year ago, but I took up eating instead, and the food of choice wasn't exactly good!

As you can well imagine, the combination of a slowed metabolism, lots of fatty food and no exercise didn't do me any favours...
I'm not sure how much weight I have put on as I refuse to have scales in the house, but I do know that I have gained about 2 dress sizes!

I don't look as bad as some that I have seen, but I just FEEL so yuk. So I have finally gotten motivated to do something about it. I hate feeling fat and lethargic, and I loathe looking at myself in the mirror at the moment.

My weaknesses are potato chips and bread, so I am on a mission to cut out the chips altogether, and minimise the bread intake.

More fruit! More veges! More moving!

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger shellyC said...

Welcome back Flossy!!

Looks like we both should be on a fitness/health kick!!

I know what you mean about feeling so YUK - I really do too!!

Love your comment on my blog "My Muffins are fully grown cakes" -

7:13 AM  
Blogger Vintage Wine said...

YOU'RE BACK! I've missed you :-)
Take care!
Lots of love,
Elisabeth

5:26 PM  
Blogger Vintage Wine said...

I've added more photos now ;-)

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home