Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thursday

Well it's a grey old day here today - just the way I like it! A perfect day for baking I think.

I also have to run a couple of errands which unfortunately can't wait. Pity as it's a good day to stay in and putter. But my eldest daughter has run out of strapping tape and is playing a must win match tomorrow night (to make Grand Final), and if she rolls an ankle I will not be a popular Mum!

Her team is playing in a competition in Brisbane called State League - it's 2 levels down from the Firebirds, Pheonix and Swifts etc, so we are very proud of them for doing so well in their first year at this level. The worst they can do is 3rd. Well done girls!
And only 2 more weeks to go and I can have both my Friday nights and Saturday mornings to myself again! Yippee!!

Not a great deal more happening in this household at the moment, but I'd best get on with the chores.

Talk soon...

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Kali said...

*doing the happy dance*
So glad to see you back dear Flossy..I've been checking back on you from time to time and hoping that all is well with you and yours.
I've missed you and your posts so much....WELCOME BACK! xox Kali

9:38 AM  
Blogger VintagePretty said...

It's good to hear you're all still sporting! Do you still play as well?

Enjoy your grey day for some baking, it sounds wonderful.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home