Thursday, October 25, 2007

Creating...

<
Oh, that felt good!


I have been printing, cutting, pasting and embellishing to my little heart's content.

Last week was my niece's 18th birthday. (They grow up sooo fast). On Saturday she is having a get together at my sister's house and I wanted to give her something a little bit special.


I printed a photo of her take at my sister's wedding, where she was a most beautiful bridesmaid. The photo is printed on transperant paper, and pasted onto a painted canvas. I love the vintage feel it has, don't you?






(And I finally got the photo problem sorted as you may have guessed!)

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger VintagePretty said...

Wow, that is fantastic. It looks so professional and so pretty. You're one clever crafter!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home