Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Goodness. Has it been a week already? Isn't it funny - I read blogs everyday, and yet I can't find too much to post about lately.
I guess I think my life is too mundane for the world to know about!
Example:

In the last week, I have gone to work at odd hours of the night, which has made it essential for me to sleep during the day. Only problem is, try as I might, I just can't sleep in the middle of the day. Result? A very tired and ever so slightly cranky Flossy.
Last night I did't have to work, so I was able to be normal and go to bed at a reasonable hour. Nice.

On the weekend, Miss*Gabbie had Phase 1 trials for the State U17 netball team. She did well. Usually she ties herself up in knots with nerves and does a terrible job! I think she has a good shot at making it through to Phase 2 trials which are in February. Hopefully she will receive a letter in the post this week. No letter, no success...
Keep your fingers and toes crossed!

And that is really all that has happened around here in the last week. Truly.
Of course it's my favourite day again - Laundry Day. Today I am looking forward to ironing all of my tea towels. (Go ahead and laugh - I get that all the time)
It's a lovely sunny day, just perfect for drying laundry.
I also need to start work on Miss*G's birthday surprise - less than a month and she will be able to get her Learner's Permit! Scary thought...

Still haven't sorted the photo problem, I will get around to it shortly, I'm sure!
Have a lovely day (or week)!

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Remiman said...

Flossy,
If every day was super, then super would become mundane. I actually enjoy the comfort of the daily routine, interspersed only occasionally by the sepectacular.
I enjoy ironing my own clothes and also in trying the patience of Aussie girls, with my serial stories. ;)
rel

9:40 AM  
Blogger Kali said...

Know how you feel...it's pretty normal and mundane around here too...still, I'm sure most people would say the same about their own lives.
I have everything crossed for Miss*Gabbie.
xo Kali

10:23 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Hi Flossy ~ I was just thinking of you and luckily fond your blog again while browsing various blogs. I've got you bookmarked now! :)

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home