Monday, October 08, 2007

Monday

I really object when all my plans "don't" come together.

I want to take photos and upload them to my lonesome little blog, but I need to reload the software and there is a CD stuck in my computer! How rude of these things to happen and inconvenience me.

Looks like I will have to unplug everything and haul the hard drive to my friends at the local computer shop to fix it for me...

On another note, my cat (kitten rather), Bella, is tearing around the house like a maniac making all sorts of rude noises at me. She is about 7 months old and a petite little thing with a bad attitude! Her name comes from the fact that she is the same colour as my favourite strawberry champagne. Oh if she were as sweet.
I'd post a photo of her but obviously that is not goingto be possible just yet!

How was your weekend?

I found some real life friends who like the same things as I do - that is exciting for me as most of the people I know think I have a screw loose (in the nicest possible way). We went treasure hunting together at the markets, and I had a ball. I haven't been rummaging for a very long time.

I found a gorgeous glass cake plate with a dome for only $5.00! I have been wanting one for an age and a half, so I was very excited.
I also got Miss*Gabbie some lovely clothes - 2 dresses, a jumper and a top - for only $15.00
Again you will have to wait for pics...

Must dash - the kids are back to school after 2 weeks holidays today (yay), and I had bestmake sure they are organised.

Talk soon...

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger VintagePretty said...

Good luck getting your computer fixed - it's so annoying when they don't work! The cake plate and dome sound wonderful - can't wait to see photos.

My weekend was quiet, working on Sunday, but enjoying an extra day with hubby today.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Kali said...

I'm with Tash ~ good luck with the computer probs, I know how infuriating it can all be!
Your weekend sounds fun :)
We had a pretty quiet one, but managed to get out on Sunday and went on a glorious drive.
It's a beautiful day out, so I'm off into the garden.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Kali said...

Hope you've been receiving some of the rain that has been falling in SE Qld.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home