Friday, October 26, 2007

New Obsession

After yesterday's crafting effort, I have fallen in love with this type of collage!
So today has been spent in much the same way.
I just adore the look of printing the pictures on transparency paper and having the background showing through - I think the trick is to keep the background fairly neutral and soft.

I recently purchased a CD off ebay - Luna Girl. She has the most beautiful images and after receiving the CD, I couldn't wait to use them!

Miss*Gabbie wanted to try her hand at a canvas too, and this is what we came up with...

"Precious"
This is Miss*G's effort and I think it's sublime!




"Dreaming" - this one's mine.

"Christmas Wish"

I wanted to use this girl in a Christmas theme - she is heartbreakingly beautiful.


I am now over the big dusky pink flowers! They were pretty much all I had, but I think they make a nice accent. Must buy more flowery things.

I think I had better go and clean off the dining table now...

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger VintagePretty said...

Gabbie has obviously inherited her Mum's talent for collages - all of them are wonderful.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Remiman said...

Flossie,
I glad you are able to upload photos again! What a artful eye you have, and your daughter seems to be following your lead.
rel

2:33 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Your collages are beautiful sweetpea. Would you believe that I still have bare walls in my home? I bet your walls are covered in gorgeous things and glorious works of art. I love the photos and can't wait to see what flowers you pick out. Take care.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home