Friday, October 12, 2007

Rain

Aaah...

Glorious rain.

I awoke at 20 past midnight to a deluge, along with the sound and light show.
We have had 4 storms in as many days, but I am not complaining. The rain is simply heavenly, and I am thankful.

Miss Gabbie and myself went and hit the op shops at the Gold Coast on Wednesday. She starts work soon, and wanted some nice clothes.
She did very well for herself, spending approx $70, for which she came home with 6 shirts/tops, 2 skirts, 2 dresses and 2 pairs of sunglasses!

I spent $11 LOL
I picked up a gorgeous Crown Regal tureen in perfect condition (white with gold rim) and a beautiful lace curtain - absolutely huge! Once I get this little photo problem sorted, I am going to start ebaying again :)

Wishing you a delightful weekend...talk soon.

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger shellyC said...

Glad you have had some rain - we had about 6 drops the other day!! It was so annoying!!! It should either rain or not!! Rain should not tease in Australia anymore - it is just not funny!!!

I too feel the urge to do some op shopping!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger vintagechica said...

Flossy!!!! Long time no see lady! So glad to see you are back in blogland. Will put you back on my list of site to frequent.

Hope all is well with you friend.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Vintage Wine said...

Sounds like a good shopping-trip!

Have a lovely weekend :-)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Remiman said...

Flossie,
A couple of frugal shoppers! Now that's a good thing.
Rain can be a beautiful thing, especially when your world needs a good washing.
rel

7:55 AM  
Blogger (Angie) Norththreads: said...

Isnt it funny , how on opposite sides of the earth one of us is paraying for no rain & the other is basking in it!LOL, I thought thta was so funny! Thanks fo rpopping over! Enjoy your rain!
~hugs~
Ang

4:14 AM  
Blogger (Angie) Norththreads: said...

Isnt it funny , how on opposite sides of the earth one of us is paraying for no rain & the other is basking in it!LOL, I thought thta was so funny! Thanks fo rpopping over! Enjoy your rain!
~hugs~
Ang

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home