Saturday, October 06, 2007

Saturday

Just a quick post before I go off to work today.

I have spent some time browsing the net (as you do) and getting very inspired indeed by all the amazingly talented people out there.
On that not, I have decided to make time to do more creative stuff. It seems like an age since I have made ANYTHING.

And I get really cranky when I don't create. And I am feeling it - that frustrated, nothing is right with the world feeling, that is the creative juices backing up and bursting to get out into the world!

Special snaps to Jennifer Paganelli of Sis Boom (Google it, I can't remember how to link and haven't got time to look it up) who is my idol. Her blog is full of eye candy - I love it!!

Talk soon...

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Kali said...

Flossy, I agree she is so talented and her fabrics so delicious.
She is also a lovely lady to boot!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home