Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wednesday

Well, I'm glad the weekend is over!

My sister got married on Saturday and it was a big weekend. They had the wedding at home, so I helped to decorate the gazebo and the tables for the reception.

The wedding was at 4pm and then we ate, drank and the band turned up, so we danced the rest of the night away.
I awoke on Sunday morning very sore and stiff!

We went out for a leisurely breakfast and I have to say that the rest of the day was spent very quietly. I will point out that I wasn't suffering from a hangover, as the champagne I was drinking was only half strength (much to my disappointment when I found out at the end of the night!!).

This week has been fairly quiet so far - the kids are on hols and we are broke - as is usually the case come school holidays. We seemed to have skipped Spring altogether and moved stright into Summer all of a sudden.

The exercise is going well. I am doing a 12 week "body blitz". There is a competition I can enter, but I think I will do it unofficially - I don't really want the whole world to see my"before" pics!

I am doing at least 45 minutes every day, and have some DVD's to follow now as well as the bike and rebounder. I am also being more careful about what I eat, and have stocked the house with fruit and nuts and veges. LOL.
I'm very motivated and it feels great! I haven't felt this passionate about anything for a long time. The thing that I am surprised about, is although I am (officially) fat, I am really quite fit - that has to be a good thing, right?

So I will keep on keeping on, and we'll talk soon.

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Kali said...

Good on you Flossy ~ it's great being in the right frame of mind. The best feeling is of being back in control again, and feeling good.
Glad the wedding went well.
Quiet school breaks can be a good thing, and gives the kids a chance to have a proper rest before the wind up to the school year.
Have a good 'hump' day.
xo Kali

9:38 AM  
Blogger Remiman said...

Flossie,
Good on you girl!
btw, you look pretty good in the wedding photos.
rel

10:36 PM  
Blogger VintagePretty said...

Good luck with your weightloss - it sounds like you've got lots to be going on with and the 12 week body blitz sounds exciting!

The wedding sounded such fun, I'm glad you had a goo time!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home