Thursday, November 01, 2007

Complete Luxury

I'm so excited!



Next year, in 12 months time (oh how will I ever wait that long?) I'm going to Tahiti!!

Not just Tahiti, but Moorea and Bora Bora too. Actually, I'm going on a cruise for 10 nights around French Polynesia.



I am taking Miss*Gabbie for her birthday, and my best friend from NZ (and Miss*G's godmother) is coming too.

We will be sailing around on this ship.


I will leave you with some pictures to drool over...




--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Kali said...

Okay Ms*Flossy ~ you certainly have succeeded in getting me to drool over these gorgeous photos.
Good onya and well done for indulging in some pure LUXURY!!!
I'm exited for you all!
xo Kali :)

4:31 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

p.s. That ship looks superb!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Remiman said...

Flossie,
I'm envious already!
rel

7:10 PM  
Blogger VintagePretty said...

Wow, that sounds lovely and very tropical! The blue water reminds me of Scotland - heaven!

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home