Saturday, November 10, 2007

This Is Your Life...

My friends, I fear I am turning into a dullard of the worst type!
Of all the things I could have been doing on an overcast Saturday (a luxurious bath, reading my new book), I spent almost the entire day cleaning and cataloguing my pantry!
Yes you did read that right.

What is worse is that I took photos and am blogging about it! I apologise, I am a bore, but the pantry looks lovely now. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately for you), I neglected to take photos of the "before" so you will have to take my word when I tell you that I found things in there I had forgotten existed!
I also discovered I hadn't checked the use by dates on my spices for a good couple of years...

So, I leave you now with said photos of my food store cupboard - If you look closely you might find some Strawberry Tim Tams on the top shelf, which will go perfectly with the cup of tea I am about to make.





--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Ice said...

Flossie,
Neaty Petey!
Now go read that book; It'll do you as much if not more good. ;)
rel

9:17 PM  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Oh, well done. Can you come and organise mine?

9:56 AM  
Blogger VintagePretty said...

You are one ahead of me. There are some niggling cleaning tasks I'm going to list and do this week, before the hoards descend for December.

Well done and keep up the good work!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home