Saturday, August 23, 2008

Is Anyone Still Here?

I am well aware how long it has been since I have even visited the wonderful wide web, and believe me, I'm happy to be back in touch...

An awful lot has happened in the last 10 (that long?) months!

I have a new life, as a single mumma to my two girls. Harry Bear has gone to live with his Dad in NZ. He is happy over there, and visits frequently, so really it's not too bad.

The girls and I have moved to a house in town (not the city!) and the Princess can walk to school.

Miss*G left school at the end of last year and is now doing a traineeship in business studies. She is doing very well at it and loves having her own money and independance.

The girls are still playing lots of netball - especially this year. It's now pretty much all over for the season bar the shouting, so I can breathe a little.

I am still working full time, commuting an hour each way to work. The fuel costs are a struggle, so I am looking for something close to home, that allows me some time to have a life!

I haven't sewn or made anything for over a year, and I'm frustrated with that. It has taken some adjusting, but I am hoping that now I am back in blogland it will motivate me a little more. Although exhaustion has a part to play too :)

I hope to visit all my friends over the next couple of weeks to say "hi!"
And get my camera out to take some pics too!!

Until then...

--------------------oOo--------------------

9 Comments:

Blogger (Angie) Norththreads: said...

Hi Flossy!!
Its so great to hear from you!!! Wow some real life changes... chat soon I hope!
~cheers~
Angie

2:19 AM  
Blogger shellyC said...

Hi Flossy

I had only checked in on your blog the other day too. Lovely to see you are back and like you said I hope blogging can help you after all that you have been through the past 10 months.
Looking forward to catching up
Shelly
PS. I will put you back on my blog list - sorry.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Hi there, Girl. I'll post on my blog that you're back. That should keep you busy...

xoxo

6:17 PM  
Blogger Jellyhead said...

Welcome back Flossy :)

I'm sorry you've had a lot to deal with over the past year. Hopefully things are now getting on more of an even keel for you.

I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Flip Flop Floozie said...

Bet you don't remember me. I came to your blog a long time ago but now I understand that you are Robyn's daughter!! HOW COOL!! That is great!! Nice to see you back..Sandy

3:55 AM  
Blogger RennyBA said...

Here from Robyn's. Hello from Norway - good to see you back, as blogsphere needs bloggers like you :-)

RennyBA's Terella

6:15 AM  
Blogger Gypsy said...

Hi Flossy, I'm a regular visitor of your Mum's and just stopped by to welcome you back to blogland.

It sounds like its been a busy year with a lot of adjusting. Hope everything works out well for you.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Welcome back sweetpea!

xox Nicole

11:35 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

She's baaaccckkkk!
Glad to have you back Hon!
xo Kali

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home