Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Emergency!

I have learnt a valuable lesson...

Repeat after me: I will NOT try and save myself money by colouring my own hair (well at least not when going from darker to lighter).

Let me explain.

I get bored very easily, and instead of changinig my hairstyle, I change the colour quite frequently.

My most recent incarnation was auburn, and I had been that through most of winter, and needed a change - back to blonde I would go then...



What happened dear readers? A charming shade of orange. ORANGE!!

It's the worst possible colour for my skin tone (for anyone's I should think).

I spent a couple of hours at the hairdresser yesterday getting it fixed, and while I was there I got it all cut off too!

I went from this.....



To this...


Without the orange in between!

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Oooaaah. That'll teach you! I like the new you, though, very chic.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

J'adore votre nouvelle coiffure. Il semble si moderne et frais. Vous recherchez fabuleux.

Made me want to write to you in french.. I love it that much!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Jellyhead said...

Well you've learnt your lesson, and you look lovely now!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Remiman said...

Flossy,
Sometimes there is serendipity in our mistakes, and in this case I think your new look is fabulous...tres chic madame. ;-)
Really though I can't say the before was all that either.
My hair turned grey/white at an early age so I decide to have it dyed back to it's former brown. It looked super but since I was swimming every morning in the highschool's pool for exercise, it wasn't too long before my hair turned orange.
I decided grey was better than orange.
rel

11:59 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

love your new hairstyle flossy. it's gorgeous and i bet you must feel terrific!

8:16 PM  
Blogger shellyC said...

love your new do - i got mine all cut off too. Missed the chance to take a photo straight from the hairdresser when it looked fab!!!

7:00 AM  
Blogger shellyC said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home