Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I Need A Shower

Whilst I do love having my hot water on gas, because there is always hot water, there are times when it becomes quite inconvenient.
Such as now, when I run out of gas, and have no hot water at all.

I only have provision for one gas bottle (how silly), so I run out of gas every three months or so. It probably won't be so bad in summer, but it's not so warm yet that I will have a cold shower.

I am one who likes my showers warm 90% of the time - it has to be close to boiling point outside before I'll have a cold shower!

So don't tell anyone, but today I'm going to be slightly unclean (I didn't do my workout, so no sweat!) and wearing lots of perfume!

And task number one on my list today? Call the gas man and beg him to deliver a bottle of gas for me!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

You dirty girl!
lol
We are on electric hot water here and the only time I run out is when we have a dinner party and I need to wash an excessive amount of dishes etc. I end up boiling the kettle to get the job finished.

I am having a giveaway over at my blog.. you are welcome to come over and join in.
xox Nicole

http://www.thetheftofthursday.blogspot.com

10:55 AM  
Blogger Jellyhead said...

Ewwwwwwwwww, I can smell you from here! ;-)

Hope you get that warm shower very soon

7:01 PM  
Blogger The Vintage Kitten said...

I sympathise with you. We had no bathroom for a week while it was renovated and the whole house was covered in dust too from all the other renovations, Ive never felt so yucky in my whole life. Trying to wash very long hair in a sink and a jug... so not good. Our oil needs replacing every 3 months and if we run out its the same for us, no hot water. Hope the gas man gets to you soon! Ewww

11:49 AM  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

I was going to come and see you...glad I didn't...lol! You'd think they'd have made provision for a back up gas cylinder wouldn't you? I ran out once...remember? Wasn't my fault though...it was Energex's.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Remiman said...

Flossy,
Let's see...hmmm, hmmmmm
A cold shower can serve a purpose or two. Yes, ok, that's that!
Now it also worthy to note, along a parallel line, the lack of a shower releases more pheromomes into the immediate surroundings.
Have an awsome day.
rel

7:55 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

I promise not to tell anyone your secret! But hey - it's good excuse to splurge on yourself and go buy yourself a present of new perfume!!!

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home