Thursday, September 11, 2008

You will be pleased to know that I am clean again! The very nice gas man delivered a bottle for me the same day, so I didn't get too whiffy!

Nothing too exciting to report at this time actually. Just work, work and more work...
I finish up at my current job on the 30th of Sept - a couple more weeks to go.
Then I have no idea what I am doing! lol Actually I will temp until I can figure out the meaning of (my) life. With a bit of luck that will give me some time to have a life, wouldn't that be nice?

Maybe even a few minutes here and there to get in front of the sewing machine, and to create a cosy little home...

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I cannot wait to see what your talented and inspiring crafty mind creates. Glad to hear you are clean again... I know that heat rises but does smell? Cos girl.. I am north of you and I only wanna smell loveliness. I went to the body shop today and I had to be dragged outta there.. I think the shop ladies were getting snippy at me.. cos I was smelling EVERYTHING I possible could lol. So noice!
xox Nicole

10:11 PM  
Blogger shellyC said...

me too - waiting to see your crafty talents again!!
Glad you have hot water again!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home