Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dropping In

Goodness, it's been a while - again!

Truly, there has not been too much happening in the land of Flossy lately...

I am working part-time (which is lovely) however, it means I am feeling a little like I'm on holiday! So I don't want to do the housework, or the washing or cooking...not good!

I will get my act together sometime before Monday and start afresh...I promise!

I am looking at some study too, which will keep me in line :) I am going to do my certificate 3 & 4 in fitness - something I have been wanting to do for what seems like an eternity... I'm waiting for the paperwork as we speak.

Finally, I have some sort of plan for my life! lol

Oh and I am still slowly losing weight - I can notice the difference in myself, but there is still a way to go yet. 21st December is when my "blitz" is officially finished...

Talk soon...

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Get up off your butt now young lady!

I'm going op shopping tomorrow..
all day long.. but I might stop for some lunch!

I'm gonna need to hire you to help me remove the two HUGE raspberries stuck to my butt... and my stomach... and my hips.... lol

8:23 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Ooooo and I nearly forgot.. where is this craftiness that you spoke of? I'm not seeing any sewing or beauty products getting made.

and... good luck with the online romancing... my Mum picked up a few good friends (wink wink) that way!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Remiman said...

Flossy,
Glad to hear life is starting to get back on an even keel for you.
rel

7:52 AM  
Blogger shellyC said...

So how is the fitness regime going? I started 3 days ago.....bit sore but will keep going.

7:46 PM  
Blogger shellyC said...

Ok nearly a month...where are you??
shelly

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home