Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Working

Haven't I been slack! Well, truly, there hsn't been a lot to tell you lately.

I'm still on "holiday" :) and enjoying it too - although I think I will pull my finger out and get stuck into really looking for a job this week, or I will run out of money and that wouldn't be fun!

My BodyBlitz is going reallly well! It was Week two measurements today, and so far I have lost 3 kilos and 3 cm off my waistline!!

I'm working my butt off though, and really watching what I eat, although it hasn't stopped me from eating out, just thinking more about my food choices.
I'm writing everything I eat in a food diary - it really makes a difference! Knowing I have to put it on paper makes me stop and think I tell you! lol

On top of that, I have been working out 6 days a week. I have a treadmill, and use that 3 - 4 days, as well as upper and lower body weights training and some aerobics and yoga thrown in for good measure.

I'm feeling better than I have in a long time :)

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Oh what a good girl you are!
Well done my dear friend.
I too am on the path to a healthier lifestyle...
and it is a great feeling.
You sound alot happier too,
which is wonderful.
Lots of love, Nic xox.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Hi chicken! How's it all going? Talk soon. xox Nic

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home