Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Life Gets Back to Normal...

Well, my "holiday" is over. And about time too!

Yes, I am starting my new (full time) job today. It took me a while to find something, but the one I have is ideal for me, both now and when I move to the Coast. The job itself is nothing too exciting - admin and accounts in a small company - but the people are nice, and that counts for a lot in my book!

I've never been a career girl. I work because I have to. If I could stay home and be a housewife I would - however that just ain't possible right now! Lol.
So I work to make money to enjoy my life (and pay for my kids stuff!), not because I want to climb the corporate ladder. I'll leave that to those who are passionate about it.

We start netball training next week. Both the girls are playing again, and I am coaching the U13's rep team. So life will start to get hectic, and I will need to be organised, organised, organised! It's looking like 3 nights per week to start leading into 4 once the season starts, plus weekend carnivals. Anyone want my that part of my life?
I'm looking forward to next year - once we move, I'll go back to being a mum, and Miss*G will have her license (and hopefully her own car) so she can drive herself!

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger shellyC said...

All the best for your first day of your new job.

oh and no to the netball - you know how i feel about netball!!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Ah well, look at it this way...it'll keep you off the streets...smirk.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Jellyhead said...

Hope your first day went well :-)

5:22 PM  
Blogger Remiman said...

Flossy,
Busy can be good, but remember to pace yourself.
rel

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home