Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Little Late

It's getting very quiet around here - the Princess has been in New Zealand since the 20th Dec, so it's just been me and Miss*G for the last few weeks.
Brooke comes home this weekend though, and I for one, am looking forward to seeing her! Harry Bear was supposed to come back with her for a visit, but that isn't happening now :( he is coming over at Easter instead.

So last weekend Miss*G and I went to the ballet. The Queensland Ballet put on a production of Don Quixote, and we both enjoyed it very much. Some of the performers were very young - probably no more than 10 or so, but they were all very talented!
I'm saving up to go and see the Paris Opera Ballet, who are performing in Brisbane in July. I can't wait!

Other than that, it's been pretty quiet around here...

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Don Quixote. I've never seen that ballet. Fancy those young performers...good on them.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Jellyhead said...

I'm sorry you won't see Harry :(
You'll be counting down the days until Easter I bet.

Yes, that ballet sounds amazing.... let us know how it is!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Remiman said...

Flossy,
I've never been to the ballet. No reason other than lack of opportunity.
We are going to see a stage presentation of "Oliver" next week.
rel

7:10 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Oh my goodness... I must get some tickets too. I lurve the opera.
can you believe I got off my butt and actually visited you????
I must be feeling better.
How's your UFO pile going lately? Mine is about 30 projects long. I'm just not into anything crafty yet. School goes back in mere days and I have no other option but to pep myself up.
I'm off to investigate some more.. and see what mischief you've been up too! xox

10:59 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Paganelli said...

love your blog...I'm trying to exercise so you have inspired me!!!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home