Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Long Weekend

Actually it seemed to be a very long weekend! Long, but satisfying :)

On Saturday, Miss*G and I went to the shops as she needed to pick up a few bits and pieces for a thing she is doing - more details later in the week. And does she love to shop...but it didn't last all day, as I had promised a friend that we would help her move into her newly built house.

The house is absolutely gorgeous - this friend has beautiful taste, and it certainly shows in both the design and style of her new home.

Of course it was stinking hot on Saturday - I think there should be some sort of law about only moving in Winter! Even though the removalists did the bulk of the work, we still sweated a bit ourselves.

After all that, it was time to head to the airport to pick up The Princess...it seems like forever since she left, and she was very happy to be home!
We got home around 8.30 on Saturday night, after leaving the house at 8.30 in the morning...phew!

Sunday was a little quieter, although the girls decided a trip to our favourite bookstore - Borders of course - was in order. I could spend all day and way too much money in that store.

And Monday was Australia Day, and was spent at the beach. If I was any sort of organised person, I'd have photos, but I keep walking out the door without the camera.
You'll just have to take my word that it was a beautiful day, and loads of fun. I got a little colour - although I'm not convinced red really suits me!

So now it's Tuesday and back to reality...

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

I was in the shade all day and my arms and legs still turned colour. Hope you don't peel.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home