Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ohhhhh...

I am SORE today.

No, not from the hike on the weekend either.

You see, I have gotten into the habit of rolling out of bed at 5.30am and heading straight to the gym for a good start to the day.
Yesterday, however, I woke and figured as I had done that hike the day before I could skip my routine, just for one day.

Well, the day just went from bad to worse - nothing horrible, but niggly little things.
At 2.30 I had enough and went to the gym! I took my ugh day out on my muscles and did a 4.5k run on the treadmill, a 4.5k stint on the exercise bike and then 45 minutes of weight training...

I felt so much better! Lol

Today though, I can feel every muscle I used. So I didn't go to the gym this morning either, but I'm talking myself into going this afternoon to stretch out my aching muscles.

Wish me luck!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

You're a glutton for punishment, plus masochistic...heheh. I was feeling exhausted just reading about it.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Remiman said...

Flossy,
Don't ya just love it when you go to the gym and you're all full of energy and strength and you bust your butt and have a great work-out and leave all refreshed with a huge sense of success only to have your body rebel and paralyze you the next day or two?
rel

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home