Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Appreciation

It has been a funny few days.
Amazing how things can go from bleak to wonderful in the space of a few words from a sensational friend.

I don't have loads of friends, but those I do have are people that I love dearly.
Whether I've known them for half a lifetime, or short year, whether I see them regularly or have never met them in person, I know that each one of them would be there for me in a heartbeat - as I would be for them.

So this is a post of appreciation for the beautiful people I call my friends...

A big shout out to Sue, Dianne, Linda, Nicole and Monique. Each of you ladies means the world to me, and if you need me, you only need to whisper and I promise to do whatever you need me to do.
x

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home