Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thoughts

I have been reading and thinking lately about the Law of Attraction - for those unaware of it, it's what "The Secret" is based on.

It's funny how when you really start focusing on positive things, not only does life become a little easier and happier, but you really start to listen and take note how others think and speak...

I have noticed that some people are very rigid and judgemental of anything they wouldn't do themselves, some are constantly talking about how bad things are, others are whining about their lives constantly, and others are being victims.

Now, I'm not perfect (by any means!), but I'm grateful for what I have, I try and remember to take responsibility for my life, and yes, when things get rough, it's hard not to get into that "poor me" mindset.

But at the end of the day, positivity attracts more positivity into your life.

The mind doesn't realise that those big dreams of yours aren't real, so go ahead and daydream that you are successful, happy, and driving around in a convertible (if that's what you want).

Let it make you happy.

Be mindful of your thoughts and words for just one day and see if it doesn't make a difference...

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Jellyhead said...

Very wise words Flossy. I'm going to heed your advice :-)

9:24 PM  
Blogger Kali said...

Wise words indeed Dear Flossy.
So glad to see you and yours are doing well.
Love the photos!
xo Kali

9:13 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Absolutely!

I also believe in balance. The whole Yin/Yang theory. You need a little negative to balance the positive or you will EXPLODE!!!
I don't keep a 'gratitude' journal as I believe in using your gratitude in your daily communication with other people. I keep a negativity journal and pour all my evil onto its pages, tear them out, and burn them to rid of the thoughts forever. It gives me a sense of 'clean' and 'fresh'.

xox

10:04 AM  
Blogger Remiman said...

Flossy,
You are so right on girl
;-)
rel

10:52 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Paganelli said...

I so believe this Flossy...it's like a magnet!!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home