Monday, February 09, 2009

Weekend

I love my weekends - they're the best thing about being back at work!
This weekend just gone, we went to the beach...I love the beach too!
We had to be down at the Coast by 8am on Sunday morning, as Miss*G had a fitness session. I draggd the Princess along and told her she could do it too, lol.
Before you are thinking I'm a horrible mother, I'll tell you that I was doing the fitness too ok?
We all ran the Burleigh hill, which although it had sounded awful, wasn't too bad - I'm not feeling it today, so that's a good thing.

That's Brooke, she survived just fine...so did the other girls - they all look ok anyway :)


After that we all had brekky - fresh fruit and bacon and eggs, yum! Then some of the girls went from a swim in Tallebudgera Creek...





That's Gabbie on the right...my kids just love the camera!

After that my girls and I headed a little bit South to Kirra beach, which is just beautiful. A girlfriend and her little boy joined us for the afternoon, and we had a fun and relaxing day.








We buried both the girls - Gabbie a bit more than Brooke. we tried to make her look like a mermaid, but she ended up looking more like a dugong...lol.






We arrived home at 6pm, tired but happy, and were all in bed by 9pm.

I love my weekends.


--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

What fun and what a good way to finish a fitness session.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Mmmmmmm I love the beach!

If only my skin wasn't allergic to the sun's rays.... I'd surely have a tan that didn't come out of a bottle. Oh well... perhaps my next life I will look like my daughter... tall, bronze & blonde! Someone slap me please.

I'm trying very hard to motivate myself today.... well.... you know why! I am going to turn the stereo up to 10 and get my blood pumping.

Love you lots, Nic xox

10:27 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Paganelli said...

Flossy we all want to spend weekends with you..I can hear the laughter.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Remiman said...

Flossy,
Great weekend!
Of course we're in the land of snow and ice, so you can feel doubly good ;-)
rel

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home