Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gosh, where does the time go??

Can you believe March is over halfway through already...I don't feel like I've drawn breath since Christmas!

My days are a blur of work, netball and occasionally sleep (sometimes not as much as I'd like!), with other "must-dos" thrown in as well.

I worked out my next free minute is after work on April 2nd! Lol.

Ah well, that's life I guess, especially when you have active teenagers. And it sure beats sitting around doing nothing all the time - although truthfully, I wouldn't mind a day of that right now! :)

Am about to get my first aid certificate in a few days - have to do 7 hours or so of online study, so that will be crammed into the next 4 nights.

Other than that, friends, there is nothing too exciting going on in my life right now...
No man, no crafting, no baking (I haven't baked in a year!). I need to take more time for me I think!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Vintage Kitten said...

It sounds as though your days are similar to mine just now. I think Im free for two minutes next Wednesday! LOL!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home